As we know, applications for BlackBerry 10 are installed by two ways: via BlackBerry World and Side-load app from .bar file. Along with support for running Android applications (apk) is converted to. bar on the BB10 so the installation (side-load) .bar file on BB10 is an essential need. This vnBB10 utility designed to help you install and manage applications from the .bar files is easy.
Besides, the utility also allows you to see all the information about your BB10 devices such as: Model, Hardware ID, IMEI, Serial Number, PIN … Especially Hardware ID, because this parameter can not be viewed directly on the BB10, and it is essential if you plan to install the Offline operating system for BB10 by Autoload file.
- A computer running Windows XP or later
- Java Runtime Environment, if not, download from here: JRE 7 from Oracle
- Download and install vnBB10
- BB10 has to enable Development Mode
Main screen, input IP Address and Password to connect to your BB10 device
Connected to your device, all device information that you need to know
Click button Install Apps if you want to sideload app from .bar files
- Support Drag and Drop .bar files into the list, or click Add to insert .bar files
- Clear all list of app, or right-mouse click to remove a selected item.
- Install to begin side-load all app in the list
- Back return back to main screen
Side-load with progress information for each app
Managing all applications that side-load into your BB10 device: click Manage Apps from main screen
- You can Check Status of each application to know that it’s running or not
- Close running app by click Terminate
- Open a app by click Launch App
- Remove/Erase app by click Uninstall
This Utility support PlayBook also.
Update version v22.214.171.124 and move to my new home 🙂
Go there => http://vnbb.bbvietnam.com
vnbbUtils is an application based on JavaLoader with friendly GUI and many improvement (such as OTA downloader, IP Modem, Quick Install, remove IT Policy, Create JAD …). From version 126.96.36.199, vnbbUtils is added multi-language support.
- IP Modem: only for people who still prefer to use BDM 5.0.0 or lower (BDM 5.0.1 and later have already had IP Modem)
- Quick Install: After vnbbUtils v2.x installed, you can install the JAD or CODs files directly from Windows Explorer. Just right click on the JAD or COD files (you can select multiple COD files at once), you’ll see an item Install (vnbbUtils) in the system menu. Just click on that item, the selected files will be installed immediately into your BB (of course, BB must be connected to the computer first)
- Get information of the BB that connected to your computer (automatically detecting BB is connected/disconnected to/from the computer). Providing this information for OTA Downloader and EScreen Activation code generator. Especially, it help OTA Downloader simulate the environment of your BB to download the suitable version of software with your BB (same as you download by BB’s Browser).
- USB Driver: Install USB Driver for Blackberry. If you have not install BDM yet, Computer can not recognize your BB as an USB Drive. Only click on USB Driver button, that problem have been resolved, BDM free . This driver is only for USB Drive, not for BB device manager, so if you want using full functions of vnbbUtils, install BDM is required.
- Set Time: Synchronize system time of your BB with computer
- Reset Blackberry: Reset your Blackberry same as Battery Pull quickly.
- Factory Reset: remove IT policy.
- Wipe Device at low-level, this function allow you clear OS before you want to upgrade OS
- Load OS: this function allow you select exactly which version of OS you want to install into BB, don’t need to uninstall other version, and automatically delete file vendor.xml then run Loader.exe to make sure you can Load OS from any vendor successfully.
- Read EventLog: read all information in the Event Log, allow you to save as text file on computer
- Clear EventLog: Delete Event log to release memory space.
- Clean RAM & Garbage Flash: same as MemoryUp, Memory Booster, but with this function of vnbbUtils, it cleans even more Flash memory
- Backup / Restore applications, allows easy backup entire 3rd party applications from BB to computer (before Reinstall OS) and restore/reinstall all of them into BB (after Load OS) quickly.
- Install JAD: lets you install software on computer to BB from the JAD file easily and quickly. Helping people who using old BB model (do not have memory card) can install software normally without opening BDM.
- Install Cod(s): lets you install software from Cod files to BB directly. But I prefer to using Install from JAD
- Read system modules:list all installed modules in the BB, including 3rd party Applications and Core OS & Add-on. Allow you to:
- Save modules. Necessary in case of backup applications or store applications that installed on your BB into computer.
- Delete unnecessary modules, optimizing memory of your BB or fixed some error that applications conflicted.
- Screen Capture: capture the current screen of your Blackberry and allows to save images in various formats (PNG, JPG, BMP or Copy to Clipboard). Automatic add watermark for that images, you can customize watermark by yourself (Text, Size, Color, Position). You also make a video stream by recording function.
- Download software for BB from OTA link to your computer. This feature has been improved superior to other OTA Download utilities, allows you to download from the site that check terminal connect to as Google, Opera Mini, mopipocket … Support download over Proxy, download from indirect link (as OTA Link provide by Mobihand). Downloaded Softwares are stored in folder .\OTA\App_Name. Download OTA really like you do on the BB Browser, lets you download the software for your BB easily.
- Create ALX file to installed by BDM. Created from JAD file or Cod files that available.
- Create JAD file to install from SDCard. JAD is created from ALX or Cod files.
- Convert JAR to COD(s): this feature allow you to convert JAR file to COD & ALX.
- Generate code for the Activation of Engineering Screen
If you find this app useful, please support for future development by donating through PayPal link below
v188.8.131.52 – 28/08/2011
– Support latest BlackBerry 7
– Support Install multiple JAD files
– Support Win-64bits
– a little bug fixed.
v184.108.40.206 – 06/01/2011
– a little bug fixed.
– Support multi-language
– Fixed error that can not connect to BB with password enable.
– Allow change device when download OTA link.
– Fixed bug that menu in reverse position
– Fixed a little bug when Backup/Restore Applications
– Create ALX and JAD corresponding with COD files backed up when run Backup Apps
– Using Install JAD method when run Restore Apps
– Automatic Add WaterMark when run Screen Capture, WaterMark can be customized by yourself.
– Fixed some little bug …
– IP Modem: for people who still prefer to use BDM 5.0.0 or lower (from BDM 5.0.1 and later have already had IP Modem)
– Added and improved:
+ Screen Capture: add video recording function and allows to save images in various formats (PNG, JPG, BMP & Copy to Clipboard).
+ Download OTA really like you do on the BB Browser, lets you download the software for your BB easily.
+ To change the position of some buttons for more friendly.
– Allow you select which version of OS will be installed into your BB.
– Fixed bug that someone saw “Resource xxxx not found” error
– Add options to allow choose javaloader version that suitable with your BB’s OS Version.
– Fixed bug that can not recognize some models such as 8110,8120, 8310, …
– Add new feature: Reset Blackberry
– Fixed bug that can not recognize some new model of BB such as 9650, 9700, 9800 …