Feeds is a clean and beautiful Google Reader Client for your BlackBerry® device. When using Feeds, all of your actions will be synced with Google Reader. This means if you read an article in Feeds, then the next time you view your feeds on Google Reader, it will also be marked as read. Like wise if you read an item on Google Reader, the next time you open Feeds that article will be marked as read.
Please note that this application requires OS 5 or higher.
– Complete two-way integration with Google Reader
– Fast and intuitive interface that allows you to focus on your feeds
– Manage your unread and starred items
– Shortcut keys for qwerty devices
– Sharing articles via Email, PIN, and copying link to clipboard
– Settings to control how many feeds are download at once (for slow network connections)
– Mark entire folders or feeds as read with one action
– Fully optimized for minimal memory and battery usage
– Ability to disable images within feeds for slow network connections, as well as a Wi-Fi only option
– Ability to read items while offline (but no syncing will occur)
Beautiful icon 🙂
Login Google at first time running to synchronize from Google Reader
Click on the header to view full article in Browser
How to add RSS feed into Google Reader: it’s very easy
Thanks Kaimera for your gift.
This entry was posted in Social.